Tradition is slowly changing, however. The majority of children today will arrive at a door and intone “trick or treat” for money and sweets to be given out. In Northern Ireland bonfires are becoming less commonly lit for Halloween. There has been increasing concern about the potential for anti-social behaviour caused at Halloween, particularly as caused by older teens. Cases of houses being attacked by “egg-bombing” (especially when the occupants do not give children money or gifts) have been reported, and the BBC reports that for Halloween 2006 police forces have stepped up patrols to respond to such trouble making.
Click to buy this shirt:orchidtee -This Is My Scary Grandpa Costume Halloween T shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD